Evo/Sti Day! 10/23/2010

The subies were out in full effect, with dj slick's clean hatch catching eyes all day. He was running a 35R and about 450 awp outfitted with a fresh set of Brides, Takata harneses, amp and subwoofer in the rear and a plethora of carbon fiber everywhere.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


As well as a brand spanking new wide body sedan, the owner felt ashamed when someone asked how much he paid for it. I told him not to answer such a rude question but instead he said 45k out the door. Which solidified that the day when evo's and wrx's were cheap are now gone!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I thoroughly washed, clayed & waxed my 10 the night before but due to my fading clutch I decided not to drive it since it took me safely to Delaware and back the weekend before the clutch is on it's last leg. So I took the 328xi but here is my baby clean, outfitted with do-luck & my brothers UA6 hotness!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments