FIZZ!¡

Deer Park, Long Island is the new home to legendary JDM importer and monster on the H.I.N circuit Fizz autosports. They just moved from Bayside, NY to Deer Park, Long island and threw a freezing bbq bash! It was a perfectly timed event since I just got over H1N1 & just beat the campaign on modern warefare2! If you love jdm and were not there, I feel sorry for you. Rob was doing his thing on the grill and Kenny was answering questions and selling like crazy, I won an enkie tee shirt during the raffle... Good times!










Comments

  1. Damn...i really wanted to make this event...But what you gonna do...next time i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could have made it also but it was really cold. I'm working on a video as we speak with more footage, it was like 300 cars. Great event props to Rob, Kenny and Sujin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn there are some HOT Evo's there.

    Nice pics man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment