SRT stands for Soon Really & Truly!


Finances are on simmer right now but I believe I have found the next vehicle I want to own. I am going to keep the evo as well as purchase the Jeep grand Cherokee Srt-8! Wifee and I were chillin yesterday and decided to hit up the local mopar dealer to check out the Jeep out front. Boy was I surprised how Smooth a ride it offered with no cabin noise and all the gadgets a techie could wish for. Navigation, bluetooth a dvd screen in the rear, heated seats, stability control, a button to raise the location of the gas pedal. Did I forget to mention, tiptronic... I hit the pedal and shifted when I wanted and that FUCKING TRUCK BOOGIES! It's a beast and will be wifees car aka my second car lol.




Comments

  1. That car is bad ass bro !!!!

    But im sure you allready know that from experiance,LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so smooth, and just a little bit slower then our cars! But they have intakes exhausts and tuning options.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment