Evo X custom 9 master cyl. conversion pt.2

During tough times, certain people shine through and DG Motors
is one of the few. After my clutch master cyl. broke and I was stuck
in the Lincoln tunnel, I called a local car shop to see about getting
it fixed and they said they would call me back with a price. I called
DG right after, and they told me about the 9 master cyl. conversion.
Got my car towed over there, the weekend went by and voila! The
geniuses did it again, my car feels great with almost no change in
pedal height with a nice firm pedal feel. No more worries of this
thing breaking, thanks again DG.

p.s. I'm still waiting on that local shop to call me back with a price
I guess they forgot. lol





The pics show the new evo 9 master cyl. the braided clutch line &
the new clutch pedal with welded plate. Anyone that has or is
interested in the evo x MUST contact DG Motors to have the "Evo
9 clutch master cyl. replacement"
done. It's a more efficient option
then the ams reinforcement ring which doesn't solve the problem
but only temporarily fixes it like a band aid. Shout to ams though
I love their products.

Comments