E-Town's Import vs Muscle Event!


I've been doing a lot of thinking... weather I should save money to mod or enter racing events to gain experience, and after my horrible track experience this past Sunday 8-30-09 it's all about the mods from now on! The fellas and I hit up E-Town for the annual, "import vs muscle" day and on top of imports losing I broke my clutch master cylinder and had to be towed out of the Lincoln Tunnel it was a fucking NIGHTMARE!



TWO GOOD THINGS HAPPENED, I RAN A 12.8 AND I GOT FORD MODEL, "IAN MORRIS" TO BE A SHIRTLESS I-TUNER CORRESPONDENT SO CHECK OUT OUR FOOTAGE BELOW! AND HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON! LADIES THIS VIDEO IS FOR YA'LL!




Comments

  1. Real nice blog, Barry! Thanks a ton for stopping by and commenting on mine. I'll definitely be following yours now.

    What's your screen name on Evom?

    -Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I really like that evo VI vs modern evo story you had. Do you drive a 135i now, I may be interested in moving to a 335i or xi due to the back to back problems I've had with my x... How was your transition? Also, my name is evofan_08 on evom. I'll be following your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah nan, I am back to the X. I have a Phantom Black one now. I loved the BMW, but we have 2 kids, the X has a little more performance (handling), and I got that 0%. The non-M cars are open diff too, which sucks. But I'm not gonna lie, the 135i was awesome. I had a 335i before too, a lease and a mistake. With two young kids in Daycare, Evo pricing is more my speed.

    I wrote a lot about the transitions of the cars on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0% financing does sound nice, I have a six year old step daughter and the evo does seem more appropriate then a 135 or 335... But my x has a lot of mods and power and it just seems to break down more and more by the day. My next post is about my friend that just blew his x's engine and I'm so scared of that happening. Are you keeping your x stock? I'm working on increasing my finances so I can purchase a nice suv like the cayanne s, and just drive the x a bit less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine's not stock. It has an upper IC pipe, an Ultimate Racing O2 downpipe, a test pipe, and a cat-back. I also have a drop in and a custom Ecuflash tune.

    I thought about a turbo, but I don't want to do cams or a clutch. It would need injectors at a minimum, but the trick with a turbo and the stock clutch is to get something like a Red, but keep the torque the same, just lenghten it out. It might not have the midrange punch of a big turbo, but it will hold out long and absolutely have the top end power.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment