DESTROY & REBUILD IT!



Destroy & Rebuild it seemed a proper title for the current situation my best friend is going through with his x right now. After some modding and a fresh tune, a miss shift cause the damage you see before you. I was almost brought to tears, as he told me the situation... "I went from first to second and then missed third, not knowing It didn't get all the way into third I stepped on the gas as to continue accelerating and revved all the way to 9k." The engine made a "pop" sound and shut down. Upon looking at the head and pistons it seems like 1 & 4 are done, the pistons came up and hit the spark plugs, breaking them. The damage seems immense but the rebuild will feature stronger rods, pistons and cams... Stay tuned because Jamar along with our shop DG Motors are currently rebuilding a MONSTER!






Comments

Post a Comment