6th Annual Evo vs STI Event!









It was an amazing, and tiresome day. Although all the cars were heat soaked due in part to the 100 degree weather, every challenger gave it their all including myself. In the Evo/Sti Bracket race category I managed to reach the 4th out of 6 rounds before I was taken down by a sick fast Subaru 3.0R turbo Legacy! I got to meet Martin Musial of Ams and see in person "the worlds fastest evo 8" and watch TurboTrix, Sean Ivey, Norman aka Speedy of Racing Results and many others perform on the quarter mile strip it was very impressive. We Drank lots of bottles of water, and shared mad stories well worth the wait all year! Now onto the pics, please enjoy and spread the word about i-tuner.blogspot.com. Below is a video of my best 1/4 mile time to date, 12.8 I'd like to thank DG motors, Racing Results, Fizz Autosports, Ams & turbotrix for helping me reach 12's.



Comments