"The German Connection" Dennis Keri's 130i tii

BMW 130i tii from Daniel Michaelis on Vimeo.



I, TUNER: First off, tell us a little about yourself and your 130i tii.
Dennis: I am 26 years old and work as a Photoshopper for an Academy in Berlin. I drive a 2007 130i tii 290 hp, automatic with navigation

I, TUNER: What was the inspiration behind the short film "bmw 130i tii"?
Dennis: I always wanted to have a special video of my car. Unfortunately, there were not many companies in Germany that were able to come up with great production quality without being to expensive. So I began to search good quality, with high achievements and favorable content. That is how I bumped into the boys of "FORMAT67". The videos on their homepage persuaded me fully and completely.

I, TUNER: They do have some amazing quality videos, what mods do you have?
Dennis: AC Schnitzer body kit and deck lid spoiler, custom matte black painted hood, performance brake system. 19x8 Barracuda Voltec V6 rims wrapped in 225/35 Dunlop Sportmaxx tires, Eibach 50/40 cushioning, Hifi system with
Sub woofer, LED trunk illumination H11 Angeleye´s and pears steering wheel clasp
.

I, TUNER: When did you become a "Tuner"?
Dennis: I started tuning in 2008.

I, TUNER: I thank you for sharing your story with us, and I love your car! Good luck with it and keep it clean.

Here are some more shots of Mr. Dennis Keri's beauty!


Comments