All Bumper Guards are NOT Created Equal!

For my first post I wanted to define a few terms that some may not be to familiar with such as "JDM" and what being a "Tuner" is all about but, when I got home this little beauty was at my door and I thought this would be a great entry point. My new Bumper Guard, I know what your thinking. This guys supposed to be a car expert and he's talking about bumper guards? My response is, yes it is very important, and it is something that can potentially guard your beloved vehicle from a lot of expensive paint and body damage.










After gaining two lovely scratches on my rear bumper and having a previous bumper guard stolen I did some research and found this, "Parking Armor" it's 13" tall and 48" wide with 2" thick impact foam. It also features steel reinforced straps that reduce it's likely hood of being stolen.















Steal reinforced straps that reduce it's likely hood of being stolen














The old adage applies here, you get what you pay for as it retails for around $60.00 US while it's cheaper competitors are just that, Cheaper coming in at about $40.00 US.

competitors bumper guard









Parking armor










































My only other concern was not how well it fit on my bumper but how well this puppy would fit into my trunk due to the Evolution X's tiny trunk area, and it is massive but it fits snug and not to dominating. All and all I give it 5 out of 5 thus far with it's top notch stitching and quality materials, stay locked in and I'll keep updating on how my," Parking armor" is holding up.

Comments